CODE OF ETHICS
1. We provide professional services in accordance with local, state, and federal laws.
2. We observe, and adhere to the precepts of honesty, integrity, and truthfulness.
3. We shall be truthful, diligent, and honorable in the discharge of their professional responsibilities.
4. We will honor each client contract, adhering to all responsibilities by providing ethical services within the limits of the law.
5. We shall safeguard confidential information and exercise the utmost care to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of such information.
6. We shall refrain from improper and unethical solicitation of business; including false or misleading claims or advertising.
7. We shall use due diligence to insure that all employees and co-workers adhere to this same code of ethical conduct; respecting all persons, performing the job diligently and working within the limits of the law.
8. We shall never knowingly cause harm or defame the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients, employers, or any member of the NCISS.
9. We shall never undertake an assignment that is contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America or the security interests of this country.